Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Edrich, Im A Mad Dog Biting Myself For Sympathy

ADCC Italy - Falzè di Piave

stage last Sunday in Abu Dhabi Championship in Falzè di Piave (TV).
few but good, unitomi Bovo with Mitch and Sandy (Padowar Team) team to Milan Italian Connection, I shit, and my opponent good Leghorn me locked in a guillotine to which my ailing neck could not resist. Now I look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, but without Esmeralda.
Thanks to Andrea Baggio corner to Efrem official paparazzo ....
But it is the second consecutive race that fucking ugly and this makes me a bit 'incarognare. Now I know that but the priority is to fix your back.
Complimentoni to all the guys for the good fights, a big good luck to Tatanka, who after winning his class was unfortunately injured in the Open, and see you next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment